Builder Chicks represents the day-to-day needs of women in the construction industry. We offer the latest building news, links to educational resources and job boards. We bring you stories related to developments that affect all construction workers. Enjoy your first cup of morning coffee with Builder Chicks.

.

Favorite Tool Manufacturer?

Are you a Makita girl? Or do you insist on Dewalt tools?

I'm a fan of different types of tools from different manufacturers. I usually choose Bosch for my pinners and staple guns but I like Dewalt for my nailers.

My airless spray gun is Porter-Cable and it's lasted a long time and given me a lot of good service. The only reciprocating saw I'll buy is Milwaukee . I have one of their nailers, too, but I prefer Dewalt's round-head 2-inch framer. And I use Dewalt for portable compressors but I admit that I have a large Craftsman  compressor in my shop.

Like everyone else, I have a shop full of miscellaneous power tools and hand tools. What are your favorite tool manufacturers? And not just power tools. If you have a favorite hand tool, let me know. I'm always ready to try out a new tool, especially if it comes highly recommended.

And remember, use safe building practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.