Builder Chicks represents the day-to-day needs of women in the construction industry. We offer the latest building news, links to educational resources and job boards. We bring you stories related to developments that affect all construction workers. Enjoy your first cup of morning coffee with Builder Chicks.

.

Finding Free Online Classes and Courses

Do you need help setting up your bookkeeping system? Would you benefit from learning a little html coding? If you're busy working and don't have the time or money to devote to classes for a formal education, you can learn lots of little things in free online classes.

I was looking for some free internet marketing ideas for my blog when I came across this guy, who claimed there were lots of free online classes in many disciplines that I could take...just for signing up.

Long story short, I followed his advice, and his links, and now I'm registered at Self Made Scholar for an Internet Marketing course and I'm enrolled at Yale, yes, that's Yale University, in a Political Philosophy course.

I'm impressed and I'm ready to learn. Of course, you can still take the traditional college route when studying construction.

How about you?

How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.